1) The subscription rates mentioned on our website / promotional mail is valid for Indian subscribers only. Delivery will be through ordinary post/courier unless the subscriber is opting and paying for additional courier charges.
2) If you have subscribed after 10th of the month, your subscription will commence from the next month/issue.
3) E-receipt of the subscription will be issued to you within a week of the online payment. In case of cheque/demand draft, it is subject to the realization date + one week.
4) Payment made through NEFT / Direct Deposit should be intimated separately through email mentioning the transaction details along with subscribers contact details.
5) Subscription amount once paid is not refundable and non-transferable.
6) Please quote the subscription no. in all future correspondence with us
7) It would be our endeavor to ensure timely delivery of your copies. In case of non-receipt of subscribed copy, the subscriber is advised to intimate us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
8)We would not be able to replace backdated issues in case of delayed intimation and non-receipt of an issue within 30 days of publishing.
9) Gifts (if any) will be delivered within 2 months from the date of subscription.
10) In case of renewal, the grace period of 30 days is allowed to the subscriber to renew subscription and avail cost-benefit vis-a-vis new subscription. After the expiry of the grace period, the request will be considered as new subscription and rates will be charged accordingly.
All disputes shall be subjected to Delhi jurisdiction only.
Rates and offer valid only in India.
Please allow us to deliver your first copy by courier/post within the time frame : * 3 to 4 weeks
Shashi Shekhar Publication Pvt. Ltd. (GST 07AAYCS3153P1ZF) which own Squizzl Magazine all rights, will not be responsible for postal delays, transit losses or mutilation of subscription form.
You can change your subscription address within India, any number of times as you wish. You will have to make a ‘change of address’ request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Your request shall be executed immediately from the next issue.
Shashi Shekhar Publications Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate or extend this offer or any part thereof, at any time to accept or reject any or all forms received at the absolute discretion of the publishing company without assigning any reason. Information regarding cancellation/extension/discontinuance will, however, be published subsequently in the magazines or websites.
Please include pin code for the prompt delivery of your copy.